Application deadline: 31 August 2021.
• Participating in software development projects on payment, education, game.
• Collaborate with Japanese partners.
• Translate project-related documents.
• Report work and arising problems to the person in charge
• Other tasks requested by the team leader and person in charge
• Graduated in Information Technology/Software Development
• Japanese language fluency, at least equivalent to N2
• 2 years or more working experience in developing web applications
• Priority is given to candidates oriented to be Bridge Software Engineer, Business Analyst, Project Manager)using Japanese
• Love programming, hardworking, good critical thinkin and problem solving skills
• Good teamwork skill and readiness to challenge
• Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay
• Get advanced professional training and Japanese to become a bridge engineer (BrSE)
• Opportunity to improve Japanese skills by working with Japanese people
• Training in testing procedures and techniques, including test phase planning; test cases creating, test execution, bug logging
• Lunch & motorbike parking allowance
• Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
• Social insurance and annual health check
• Friendly, dynamic, diverse working environment and promotion opportunities
Address: 7F, Vien Dong Building, 36 Hoang Cau Street, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Working time: Full-time
Ms. Nguyễn Thị Phương Hà