Application deadline:31 Aug 2021.
• Participate in software development projects in the fields of entertainment, education, digitization.
• Solve technical problems during project implementation.
• Participate in the development of products using low-code platform.
• Deploy software modules.
• Graduated in Information Technology/Software Development
• 2 years or more working experience in developing web applications
• Experience in .NET Framework is an advantage
• Experience working with: SOAP, RESTful API, Microservices, JSON, XML, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Entity Framework,…
• Experience working with: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle…
• Have basic reading comprehension and communication skills in English
• Hardworking, able to think and analyze well
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay.
- Lunch & motorbike parking allowance.
- Challenging working environment.
- Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam.
- Social Insurance, annual health check.
Address: 7F, Vien Dong Building, 36 Hoang Cau Street, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Working time: Full-time
Ms. Nguyễn Thị Phương Hà