Application deadline:31 October 2021
- Designing, building, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java/Spring code. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Development, Refactoring, Unit and Integration testing of applications
- Active participation in technical reviews
- Participation in technical review, analysis and estimation of the assigned tasks
- Participation in release preparation process
- Investigation and root cause analysis of the production issues
- Mentor junior team members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Experience with user interface development as well as back-end development
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, …
- 5+ years of Web Application Development experience in Java/J2EE environment including JPA, MyBatis, MVC frameworks, CSS, JSON/XML Technologies, Spring, Hibernate and HTML
- Proficiency in SQL programming and relational databases
- Understanding of REST and SOAP integrations
- Experience working through the software development life cycle (waterfall/Agile) across all phases including design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, maintenance
Having following skills is an advantage
- Familiarity with Micro services architecture
- Familiarity Agile methodologies
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Knowledge of coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay.
- Lunch & motorbike parking allowance.
- Challenging working environment.
- Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam.
- Social Insurance, annual health check.
Address: 7F, Vien Dong Building, 36 Hoang Cau Street, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Working time: Full-time
Ms. Nguyễn Thị Phương Hà