OutSystems is a low-code platform that provides tools that enable intuitive software development, through modeling and graphical interfaces, to help companies develop, deploy, and manage multi-channel businesses, thus paving a path way for technological enterprises.
What is low-code?
Low-code is software that automates the most difficult and time-consuming tasks in software development, to relieve the workload on developers. It is a software development approach that enables less manual coding and faster delivery of applications, allowing developers to create a complete software by simple drag-and-drop. Instead of manually writing thousands of lines of complex code, low-code platforms help developers build complete software quickly and intuitively with interfaces, connections, data, and logic.
Benefits of using a low-code platform
Low-code is considered a software development revolution, one of the top 5 leading digital transformation trends in the world because of the extremely practical benefits that this platform brings to businesses in product development.
- Visualization of operations
- Helps programmers develop logical thinking and programming skills
- Shorten software development time
- Easily integrate with existing systems and create APIs for future applications
- Modern structure, flexible, easy to expand
- High security
- Easy deployment
OutSystems course is suitable for you
- Final-year student or fresh graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Have a basic background in programming, proficient in at least one programming language
- Have a passion for learning about technology, want to catch up with the new technological trend.
- Have a desire to improve professional qualifications, expand career opportunities
- Speaking Japanese is an advantage
The benefits of completing the OutSystems course
- Strengthen your foundation and expand your knowledge of web programming
- Gain practical project experience from senior mentors
- Have insights into leading-edge OutSystems technology
- Gain highly applicable skills in different positions of the Information Technology industry such as Programmer, Team leader, PM, System Architect, Solution Architect, Scrum Master
- Become a valueable employee in the potential low-code human resource market
Have the opportunity to be a full-time employees at OCG Technology Joint Stock Company, participate in low-code projects with Japanese partner to accumulate valuable experiences during working progress.
Estimated training time: December 6, 2021 – December 31, 2021
Study time: Lessons hours with a mentor (13:30 – 17:30 Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and self-study time includes reading documents and doing practical exercises.
Number of participants: 10 people
Online – Offline training
Tuition: Free of charge
Registration deadline: 10 December 2021
Registration URL: https://forms.gle/THgHthwpqRPyf6Rt6
Ms. Phuong Ha (0976 769 902)
Address: 7th floor, Vien Dong Building, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da, Hanoi