Talent Scholarship is an initiative of OCG Joint Stock Company to select and nurture young talents in the field of information technology, supporting students during their study at school, as well as providing opportunities for them to work and develop in a dynamic and competitive environment after graduation.
As a subsidiary of VMG Media and NTT e-Asia (under NTT Group – Japan), we understand that the software innovation in Vietnam has a lot of potential for development and requires skilled human resources in high quantity. Therefore, with this initiative, it is an opportunity for OCG to practice our social responsibility as well as our commitment to make a long-term and sustainable contribution to the Vietnamese software industry. The opportunity is open to all students who are passionate about mastering new technology and are aiming to work at an international, dynamic, professional and modern working environment such as OCG.
1. Scholarship value:
3 million VND/month (the number of months corresponding to the school year 2022-2023; 12 months maximum). Paid in 2 installments corresponding to 2 semesters.
2. Who can apply?
Students of ICT major that is entering senior year in the academic year 2022 – 2023.
If selected, they will sign a commitment with the company that after graduatin, they will enter a 2-year labor contract with the company (minimum fresher salary 8 million VND/month). Otherwise, the scholarship amount received will be refunded to the company.
3. How to apply?
- Documents include: resume (CV) with a short paragraph (within 1 A4 page) about career goals, transcripts certified by Faculty or University. Foreign language certificate (if any) is an advantage.
- Submit a copy of your resume by email. If you are called the interview round, please bring the original document for comparison.
- Application deadline: June 30 , 2022
- Interview round in July 2022. Results will be announced in August 2022.
- Number of scholarships: 2
For more information please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone : +84 2439342757
- Address : 7th floor , Vien Dong Building , 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da, Hanoi