The second Outsystems training course organized by OCG just finished bringing many good results. To receive the course graduation certificate, trainees have spent 50 hours of training and practice to proficiently use Outsystems to build web and mobile application development, as well as complete the final project which is building an e-commerce website using Outsystems entirely. After graduation, 100% of trainees achieve the level equivalent to the Associate Traditional Web Developer certificate provided by Outsystems and are immediately recruited as freshers at OCG to participate in collaborative projects between the company and Japanese partners using Outsystems
What is OutSystems?
OutSystems is a low-code platform that provides tools that enable intuitive software development, through modeling and graphical interfaces, to help companies develop, deploy, and manage multi-channel businesses, thus paving a pathway for technological enterprises.
What is low-code programming?
Low-code is software that automates the most difficult and time-consuming tasks in software development, to relieve the workload on developers. It is a software development approach that enables less manual coding and faster delivery of applications, allowing developers to create a complete software by simple drag-and-drop. Instead of manually writing thousands of lines of complex code, low-code platforms help developers build complete software quickly and intuitively with interfaces, connections, data, and logic.
Benefits of using a low-code platform?
Low-code is considered a software development revolution, one of the top 5 leading digital transformation trends in the world because of the extremely practical benefits that this platform brings to businesses in product development.
- Visualization of operations
- Helps programmers develop logical thinking and programming skills
- Shorten software development time
- Easily integrate with existing systems and create APIs for future applications
- Modern structure, flexible, easy to expand
- High security
- Easy deployment
OutSystems course is suitable for:
- 4th-year students or fresh graduates of ICT, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science major
- Have a basic background in programming (Java)
- Have basic reading comprehension skills in English
- Good critical and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, showing a “can do” attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Speaking Japanese is an advantage
The benefits of completing the OutSystems course:
- Strengthen your foundation and expand your knowledge of web programming
- Gain practical project experience from senior mentors
- Have insights into leading-edge OutSystems technology
- Gain highly applicable skills in different positions in the Information Technology industry such as Programmer, Team leader, PM, System Architect, Solution Architect, Scrum Master
- Become a valuable employee in the potential low-code human resource market
- Get an internship certificate after the course
- Get allowance of 2,000,000 VND per month during the course
- Have the opportunity to be a full-time employee at OCG Technology Joint Stock Company, and participate in low-code projects with Japanese partners to accumulate valuable experiences during working progress.
Estimated training time: August 15, 2022 – October 15, 2022
Study time: Lessons hours with a mentor (13:30 – 17:30 Monday – Friday) and self-study time includes reading documents and doing practical exercises.
Number of participants: 10 people
Online – Offline training
Tuition: Free of charge
Registration deadline: August 5, 2022
Ms. Phuong Ha (0976 769 902)
Address: 7th floor, Vien Dong Building, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da, Hanoi