Address: 7F, Vien Dong Building, 36 Hoang Cau Street, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Working time: Full-time
Application deadline: 30/09/2022
- Make project plans, goals, and resource allocation.
- Build, manage and deploy projects to ensure projects are completed on time, on the right scale, and with quality.
- Manage the project scope, changes, deliverables, and timeline & budget
- Take the lead on quality control issues
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues.
- Manage and coordinate members and clients effectively.
- Manage, maintain and improve the process
- Coach and advise team members to accomplish project goals, meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issues.
- Support team orientation, development, and skill enhancement.
- Responsible for internal and external communication, transparency, and information distribution
- Escalates risks, resource gaps, and delays as needed to ensure the project stays on track
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing software projects
- Can build and keep good relationships with members and clients
- Having strong project management skills gained from various projects
- Having strong understanding and experience in project management process and various Software Development models (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum,…)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications
- Strong people interaction and relationship-building skills
- Hardworking, good critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Good teamwork skills and readiness to challenge
- Advantage: Fluently in Japanese/ English
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay
- Lunch & motorbike parking allowance
- Challenging working environment
- Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
- Social Insurance, annual health checks
Ms. Tăng Bích Ngọc