Address: 7F, Vien Dong Building, 36 Hoang Cau Street, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Working time: Full-time
- Help manage expectations of users and management, consulting users in translating their expectations into software requirements.
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions.
- Document the project requirement (User Story, URD, …)
- Creating user manual and training.
- Design application mock-up/ wire-frame using prototyping tools and model the requirements by using charting tools.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Good command of English / Vietnamese
- Japanese language fluency, at least equivalent to N2
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in software development projects.
- Understanding of the software project implementation process.
- Capable of connecting many departments and units during project implementation.
- Good teamwork skills
- High self-study ability
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay
- Lunch & motorbike parking allowance
- Challenging working environment
- Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
- Social Insurance, annual health checks
- Salary: up to 40M
Ms. Tăng Bích Ngọc