Address: 7F, Vien Dong Building, 36 Hoang Cau Street, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Working time: Full-time
- Work directly with Japanese clients: negotiating/arranging work with the Japanese clients; analysis of project requirements; preparing proposals and quotations; report; communicating with the project team.
- Play a role as a communication channel between the development team and clients.
- Understand the requirements of clients.
- Create/refine specifications according to the requirements and explain them to clients and members accurately.
- Track project timeline, and report to clients on a regular basis.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Graduated in Information Technology/Software Development
- Japanese language fluency, at least equivalent to N2
- Can build and keep good relationships with members and clients
- Over 3 years of experience in the IT field and over 1 year of experience as BrSE
- Fluency in a programming language, preference is given to candidates who know how to use one of the following programming languages/platforms: Java, .NET
- Hardworking, good critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Good teamwork skills and readiness to challenge
- Advantage: Have the ability to manage projects
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay
- Lunch & motorbike parking allowance
- Challenging working environment
- Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
- Social Insurance, annual health checks
- Salary: up to 50M
Ms. Tăng Bích Ngọc